Everyone knows the importance of having enough water every day. Staying hydrated is also important for increased energy, improved digestion, constipation prevention, weight loss/maintenance, and radiant, glowing skin. What are some foods that are composed mostly of h2o, aka water? I recently came across an article that mentioned “eating foods that are full of water, such as watermelon, also helps keep you satisfied on fewer calories.” Obviously, the easiest way to get your daily requirement [...]
I recently grabbed a quick lunch from Subway, fully taking advantage of the $5 footlong special that they have running in February. I ordered my usual…a foot-long tuna. Anyways, what caught my attention this time was that I didn’t get charged my normal amount, a flat $5. Although it was only slightly more ($5.46 or something), I asked the cashier…how come? She said, “Oh because you got one of them 6 inch sandwiches toasted, so [...]
I recently had a chat with my Uncle, who happens to be in the restaurant business, about halal chicken nuggets. Not sure how we got to that topic of halal mcnuggets, but somehow we did. My 2 1/2 year old daughter goes through an insane amount of halal frozen chicken nuggets. She loves em! And since I was deprived of them myself as a child, I eat quite of bit of them myself! The one [...]
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?