Today, LinkedIn reported their Q4 2011 results. LinkedIn also reported that they now have 150 Million registered users. Their Q4 results showed that they made close to $7M net income on revenue of roughly $170M, beating expectations. The market responded to the news after-hours by giving it a ~10% pop to around $83.43 /share. That got me wondering… If LinkedIn has 150 Million registered users, what is the market valuing the company on a per [...]
I just came across a WSJ article that said: With a market capitalization of about $249 billion, Microsoft is the second-largest technology company in the world after Apple Inc. (AAPL), whose growth engines like the iPhone and iPad have sent its market cap to $392 billion. 10 years ago, who would’ve imagined that Apple would be beating Microsoft in terms of market cap? I remember having a conversation with my cousin whether or not to [...]
This is filed under #LearnedSomethingNew … One of the things that has been annoying me recently was that Gmail was automatically adding my signature to the bottom of email threads, instead of under what I just wrote. It was annoying having to keep cutting and pasting my signature in the spot I really wanted, which was at the bottom of my email. So how did I get it to stop automatically appending signature to bottom [...]
- feedbooks.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Franchesca on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Jasper Jimenez on Subway Charges Tax on Toasted (Heated) Subs Sandwiches
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?