What Foods Are Made of Mostly Water?
Everyone knows the importance of having enough water every day. Staying hydrated is also important for increased energy, improved digestion, constipation prevention, weight loss/maintenance, and radiant, glowing skin. What are some foods that are composed mostly of h2o, aka water?
I recently came across an article that mentioned “eating foods that are full of water, such as watermelon, also helps keep you satisfied on fewer calories.”
Obviously, the easiest way to get your daily requirement is by drinking it. But when you eat foods high in water, not only do you get the benefits of being hydrated, but you also can get fiber, antioxidants, etc.
So what are some of foods high in water percentage?
Watermelons (92% water content)
- Nothing quenches thirst quite like watermelon, but that is not all it does. Watermelon is also a great source of antioxidant and cancer fighting lycopene.
Cucumbers (95 percent)
- Cucumbers also contain many other nutrients including fiber, Vitamin C, and potassium. Cucumbers also contain silica which helps improve skin tone and hydration, key for a healthy summer glow.
Strawberries (91 percent water) and other Berries:
- Strawberries,blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries alike are packed with antioxidants and fiber, as well as water
- Bell peppers get their crunchy texture from the water in their cell walls. Bell peppers are also antioxidant powerhouses best know for their beta-carotene content, a key antioxidant for eye health.
- Eating romaine, along with other leafy greens, is a great way to stay hydrated. Romaine lettuce is also a great source of heart healthy nutrients Vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, potassium, and folate
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?