I just came across a WSJ article that said: With a market capitalization of about $249 billion, Microsoft is the second-largest technology company in the world after Apple Inc. (AAPL), whose growth engines like the iPhone and iPad have sent its market cap to $392 billion. 10 years ago, who would’ve imagined that Apple would be beating Microsoft in terms of market cap? I remember having a conversation with my cousin whether or not to [...]
Sometime recently, I heard that on the back of the American one dollar bill, there is a Star of David. I don’t remember what show I was watching but they showed a zoomed in image of what looked like the “Star of David” above the eagle’s head. They said it was there because some Jewish guy helped the American revolutionary army way back in the day. This intrigued me, so I decided to do some [...]
Woah, this camera(wo)man caught some awesome footage of a humpback whale coming up close to a surfer chick!
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- freedomunlocks.livejournal.com on Is Power Balance Hologram Bracelet a Scam or Does it Work?