I’m currently reading the “Facebook effect” by David Kirkpatrick. In it, it’s discussed how Peter Thiel made the first angel investment for Facebook. It was a $500k investment for a 10.2% stake. Some say that actually might be the best investment in history, because it’s now reportedly worth between $3-4 billion with Facebook’s estimated value topping $50 billion. That’s over a 6,000x return on his capital in 5 years! It’s interesting because Peter Thiel made [...]
One thing I’d like to do is show my twitter tweets as my facebook status updates. When the tweet shows up on facebook, I’d like my friends to know i posted it via twitter. So I googled how to do this… One link that I found gave a short tutorial: http://www.insidefacebook.com/2009/01/22/how-to-sync-your-twitter-and-facebook-status-updates/ One would assume that I also want my blog posts to show up in twitter/facebook, with a link back to my blog. But no…I [...]
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- freedomunlocks.livejournal.com on Is Power Balance Hologram Bracelet a Scam or Does it Work?
- sis on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?