I recently had a chat with my Uncle, who happens to be in the restaurant business, about halal chicken nuggets. Not sure how we got to that topic of halal mcnuggets, but somehow we did. My 2 1/2 year old daughter goes through an insane amount of halal frozen chicken nuggets. She loves em! And since I was deprived of them myself as a child, I eat quite of bit of them myself! The one [...]
Someone just mentioned this to me so I decided to look online if it’s true or not. Based on this article from Halal Advocates… Costco is now selling HALAL organic chicken! Not is it only halal, but according to Coleman’s site, their chicken is certified organic, no antibiotics, no hormones, no preservatives, and always vegetarian fed! I’m sure it’ll appeal to a wide variety of people (not just Muslims). I’m not sure how current this [...]
I recently read how some Muslims are now drinking “non-alcoholic” beer, such as Odouls, thinking it’s halal, or permissible in Islam, to do so. I did a quick search and found out that most, if not all, so-called non-alcoholic beer actually has trace amounts of alcohol in it, usually around 0.5% by volume. It’s not enough to get anyone drunk, but it’s enough to make it haram. Here is an article from Ifanca that I [...]
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?