Ramadan is coming up right around the corner. In a little over a month, around July 20th, no more eating (or drinking) from sunrise to sunset! As a reminder to myself, if you have habits you do everyday that shouldn’t be done while fasting, then you gotta start working on breaking em soon. I see a lot of articles being shared that talk about how we can “prepare for Ramadan”, so that got me thinking…I [...]
Everyone knows the importance of having enough water every day. Staying hydrated is also important for increased energy, improved digestion, constipation prevention, weight loss/maintenance, and radiant, glowing skin. What are some foods that are composed mostly of h2o, aka water? I recently came across an article that mentioned “eating foods that are full of water, such as watermelon, also helps keep you satisfied on fewer calories.” Obviously, the easiest way to get your daily requirement [...]
Can using eye drops too often be bad for you or your eyes? Short answer, YES!.
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?