Ramadan is coming up right around the corner. In a little over a month, around July 20th, no more eating (or drinking) from sunrise to sunset! As a reminder to myself, if you have habits you do everyday that shouldn’t be done while fasting, then you gotta start working on breaking em soon. I see a lot of articles being shared that talk about how we can “prepare for Ramadan”, so that got me thinking…I [...]
Quote of the Day: Better late than never. But never late is better. -Aubrey Graham aka Drake This past weekend, we went to another wedding. We came from the groom side. He married someone from Taiwan. For the first time we didn’t have to drive over an hour just to get to an event. The wedding was in Century City so it only took us like 15 minutes to get there. The card had a 5 [...]
Many of us have days where we just don’t want to work. And there are other days, where we feel bogged down or stressed by the workload on our plates. Here are 50 tips to help you get through your worst work days: Don’t promise what you can’t deliver. Learn to manage your emotions, instead of letting them control you. Cultivate a sense of humor. Resist perfectionism. Resist micromanaging (of yourself and others). Get [...]
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?