Ramadan is coming up right around the corner. In a little over a month, around July 20th, no more eating (or drinking) from sunrise to sunset! As a reminder to myself, if you have habits you do everyday that shouldn’t be done while fasting, then you gotta start working on breaking em soon. I see a lot of articles being shared that talk about how we can “prepare for Ramadan”, so that got me thinking…I [...]
Quote of the Day: Better late than never. But never late is better. -Aubrey Graham aka Drake This past weekend, we went to another wedding. We came from the groom side. He married someone from Taiwan. For the first time we didn’t have to drive over an hour just to get to an event. The wedding was in Century City so it only took us like 15 minutes to get there. The card had a 5 [...]
Recently read a good quote from a Guy Kawasaki interview . I like how he prioritizes the bigger things in life, ie family and enjoyment. Sonshi.com: What is next for Guy Kawasaki? Kawasaki: I’m fifty one years old. Most of my life is over. I am going to enjoy my family and friends before any of us depart this earth. I’ll never start another company. I’ll never work long hours again. At this point in [...]
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- freedomunlocks.livejournal.com on Is Power Balance Hologram Bracelet a Scam or Does it Work?