I recently saw a job post for Rapleaf, where under one of the “perks” they had listed was: “Unlimited PTO- we believe passion and hard work grants flexibility and trust.” That got me intrigued. How does that work? You mean employees can take days off whenever they feel like it AND get paid for it? I never knew there was such a benefit or perk offered. I did a quick Google search and came across [...]
CEO Lesson for Day: Focus on the road not the wall—When they train racecar drivers, one of the first lessons is when you are going around a curve at 200 MPH, do not focus on the wall; focus on the road. If you focus on the wall, you will drive right into it. If you focus on the road, you will follow the road. Running a company is like that. There are always a thousand [...]
I’m currently reading the “Facebook effect” by David Kirkpatrick. In it, it’s discussed how Peter Thiel made the first angel investment for Facebook. It was a $500k investment for a 10.2% stake. Some say that actually might be the best investment in history, because it’s now reportedly worth between $3-4 billion with Facebook’s estimated value topping $50 billion. That’s over a 6,000x return on his capital in 5 years! It’s interesting because Peter Thiel made [...]
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- freedomunlocks.livejournal.com on Is Power Balance Hologram Bracelet a Scam or Does it Work?
- sis on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?