Today, LinkedIn reported their Q4 2011 results. LinkedIn also reported that they now have 150 Million registered users. Their Q4 results showed that they made close to $7M net income on revenue of roughly $170M, beating expectations. The market responded to the news after-hours by giving it a ~10% pop to around $83.43 /share. That got me wondering… If LinkedIn has 150 Million registered users, what is the market valuing the company on a per [...]
I just came across a WSJ article that said: With a market capitalization of about $249 billion, Microsoft is the second-largest technology company in the world after Apple Inc. (AAPL), whose growth engines like the iPhone and iPad have sent its market cap to $392 billion. 10 years ago, who would’ve imagined that Apple would be beating Microsoft in terms of market cap? I remember having a conversation with my cousin whether or not to [...]
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- freedomunlocks.livejournal.com on Is Power Balance Hologram Bracelet a Scam or Does it Work?
- sis on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?