On recent post-game media interviews, I’ve heard Kobe Bryant speak highly of the ice baths that he’s been taking recently. Kobe says he’s been taking icebaths frequently (I”ll look up later how often), and he credits them for his improved performance this season and Kobe even calls icebaths his “Tub of Youth”. A few weeks ago, Kobe joined twitter, and didn’t waste any time talking about his Tub of Youth! The tub of youth is [...]
So how do you find the people that you are following on Twitter, but they’re not following you back? I came across 2 sites/services that will help you find exactly those twitterers. One such site is FriendorFollow.com. The other site is called Twitter Karma. FriendorFollow has a nicer design compared to TwitterKarma. Both of them are fairly slow to load initially, but I overall I liked Twitter Karma better because you can select multiple users [...]
Bit.ly has become the URL shortener of choice for Twitter users. Mostly because, by default, it’s the URL shortnening service that Twitter uses when it shortens your tweets. Bit.ly is continuing to have a huge surge in traffic, and a recent TechCrunch article estimates it to be worth $8 million after it was able to raise $2 million. According to this article: Bit.ly distinguishes itself by tracking all the clicks and streams that come through the [...]
- costpro on Costco Now Selling Coleman Natural Halal Hand-Slaughtered Certified Organic Chicken
- Team Yubbee on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- Lovie on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- theorderoftheday.blogspot.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?
- vehiclewrapsofomaha.com on Is iRenew Bracelet a Ripoff Scam or Fraud?